We are hiring for Instructor
Join us for an exciting opportunity to be part of a new venture to educate children in computer literacy. KodeKiddo is a fun-focused and interactive coding (computer programming) school for kids, with headquarter in the USA and operations in many Indonesia cities. We offer children yearlong afterschool enrichment coding and STEM (science, tech, engineering, & math) courses using the technologies and methodologies specifically developed for kids from leading companies in the USA. Classes are for children 7-18 years old or TK-SMA.
For more information about KodeKiddo, you can visit kodekiddo.com
We are looking for employees or interns to join our team as Instructor for children courses at KodeKiddo, a fun coding school with headquarters in Silicon Valley, USA.
- Deliver or Teach IT related lessons to students
- Create reports, summary classes and certificates
- Participate in small projects
- Give ideas/feedbacks about KodeKiddo
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, events, conferences etc.
- Current college students or fresh graduates in IT related disciplines, e.g. teknik informatika, computer science, elektro, computer information system
- Experience is teaching or children tutoring is preferable
- Good communication (verbal and written) in English
- Responsible, discipline, dedicated, highly motivated, enthusiastic
- Ability to build relationships effectively and professionally with families and students
- Love children and have passion in education
- Willingness to learn and grow